Not too long ago Larry Higgins, the co-founder of Skip Genie, did a podcast on Fliptalk about how he used skip tracing to take his business to the next level.
In this podcast Larry talks about how he got started in real estate…..
It didn’t take long for him to be able to quit his day job, and it didn’t take him long to figure out that direct mail wasn’t what it used to be. Too many investors were mailing the same properties, and a lot of the properties that Larry was mailing turned out to be vacant.
Eventually Larry figured out how to transform his returned mail pieces into solid revenue for his business. He explains how returned mail can be a good thing if you know what to do with it to close deals.
Larry also talks about his mentors and the importance of having good mentors to help point you in the right direction when you’re first learning the ropes.
In this podcast you’ll discover:
- How you can use Google street view to make your business more efficient
- What he says or writes to potential sellers to get them to call him
- His dilemma about finding the best deals and how he learned skip tracing
- How he uses skip tracing to enhance his business and how it improves his profits
- The one deal he wishes he never did
It’s an amazing story how Larry became successful in real estate as he explains how he began to use skip tracing to get lots of money on the other side of the telephone.
Enjoy the podcast!